The Fanex 554, 764 and 904 models are designed to perform perfectly in all crop conditions, with dimensions that make transporting a breeze and a minimum of non-productive maintenance required.
Featuring a heavy duty fully closed headstock, this machine will fit perfectly into the operation of professional farmers who need a strong, effective and versatile tedder.
These tedders are fitted with a high performance driveline combination. The complete driveline is maintenance-free, and offers highly reliable transfer of power, combined with extremely compact transport dimensions thanks to a winning combination of u-joints and finger clutch joints (Fanex 764, 904).
NOW AVAILABLE ON 0% FINANCE FIND OUT MORE
- Perform perfectly in all crop conditions
- Dimensions that make transporting a breeze
- Minimum of non-productive maintenance required
- Fit perfectly into the operation of professional farmers who need a strong, effective and versatile tedder
- High performance driveline combination
- Driveline is maintenance-free
- Highly reliable transfer of power
- Combined with extremely compact transport dimensions
- Combination of u-joints and finger clutch joints
Working Width - 5.50m
Rotors / Tines - 4/7
Weight - 640kg
Working Width - 7.60m
Rotors / Tines - 6/7
Weight - 990kg
Working Width - 9.00m
Rotors / Tines - 8/6
Weight - 1260kg